Orange County Electric Vehicle Charging
Expert EV Charging Services
Our Experienced Electricians Are Ready to Help
As electrical vehicles continue to become more common, PD Electric maintains our commitment to ensuring that the demand for EV charging stations are met. Whether you own a residential or commercial property, when you require an EV charging station, you can count on our team to help you find the right system and have it installed correctly. We install chargers for every Electric Vehicle make and model available on the market, including the new Tesla Model Y. Every detail of the charger installation job is covered including all necessary electric panel and wiring upgrades. We have extensive experience making electric vehicle charging as safe, fast, and simple as possible.
For the best quality EV charging equipment, call PD Electric at
(949) 569-8131 or
or contact us online for a free consultation.
We Install EV Chargers and Outlets For Many Vehicle Brands
Types of EV Charging
With basic access to your home's electrical power and a home charging station your EV will be fully charged in no time.
There are three levels of EV chargers. The standard Level 1 charger at 120 volts, the Level 2 charger at 240 volts and the DC (Level 3) fast charger.
- Level 1 EV Chargers – The standard charging cord that comes with every electric vehicle is a Level 1 charger, which runs on 120 volts. It has a conventional, three-prong set up that can be plugged into any standard socket. Level 1 chargers are the slowest and are typically only suitable for hybrids with small battery packs.
- Level 2 EV Chargers – Most homeowners looking for a faster way to charge their electric vehicle install a Level 2 charging station, which can charge three to five times faster than a Level 1 charger. A Level 2 charger operates on 240 volts, meaning your home will need some rewiring to provide a suitable outlet for power. Our team can easily complete this task for you.
- DC Fast Charging – Typical outlets are configured to alternating current (AC). DC fast charging stations require a direct current (DC). Direct current enables these high-powered charging stations to charge faster than Level 2 chargers. As the most expensive type of charging station, this system is typically only used in commercial and industrial settings.
EV Chargers for Homes
As an owner of an electric vehicle, you already experience a range of benefits. Some of those benefits include saving money on gas and doing your part to protect the environment. You can maximize your experience by owning your own high-speed electric vehicle charging station. This will ensure you always have enough charge to get where you need to go. Our electricians are here to provide a quick and easy installation in your home.
You can count on our EV installation experts to assist you with the following:
- Determine your specific needs through an evaluation of your home’s electrical system and your vehicle
- Help you select the best model of EV charger for your car and residence. EV chargers can be produced by the car manufacturer or by a third party.
- Install your new wall mounted charger correctly and according to NEC and local codes to ensures a safe and effective operation for years to come
- Our highly trained, certified technicians will arrive on-time and ready to complete a perfect installation!
PD Electric is your one-stop-shop for EV charger installation and repair in Orange County.
Call (949) 569-8131
today to schedule a free estimate!